To qualify for a Live Streaming Grant the applicant must demonstrate an awareness of what Live Streaming is, what it can and cannot do, tools already available to accomplish Live Streaming goals and a clear focus on market building and content development.
Hefferlin urges all Live Streaming applicants to test their market before making and application using whatever equipment might be available “in order to develop some initial results which may provide a basis for further development before applying for a Grant.”
To qualify for an application, applicants must:
- Have an active YouTube Page that is actively Live Streaming, as well as, the ability to POST Streaming Videos for later Viewing. Please provide YouTube page Link.
- Have an active Facebook page that is actively Live Streaming, please provide Facebook page link
- Have an active Instagram page & number of subscribers, who are your avatars or target market, please provide the Instagram page link.
- Have a dedicated Internet Connection while streaming, list bandwidth up and down speed.
- Show attendance of online class growth over last year
- Identify your team and how they understands the use of Live Streaming equipment to be purchased.
- Demonstrate how proposed Live Streaming has and will further Science of Mind philosophy in the world.
- Have a Marketing Plan Outline indicating who your audience is, and how many on a regular basis are receiving a notice weekly.. i.e. MailChimp, Emails, Instagram, Facebook followers, Hootsuite, Youtube subscriptions, etc. List all.
- List each requested equipment item individualy, with prices, and an internet link for each item.
- If this is a CSL Center, list your provider and bandwidth speed (up and down) and the different ways you will be using the media.
The successful Grantee will be one who makes an affirmative showing that:
- Professional live streaming services such as: Worship Channels.com or ChurchStreaming.TV, Zoom Video Conferencing, or others, have been investigated or explains why they are by-passing the use of such services for preliminary live streaming development.
- They can show, at least in part, that they have a sufficient proven audience, or a well-crafted marketing plan to develop such an audience, and will benefit from a capital infusion.
- They have skill sets, capability and experience, in place, or identified, and will be able to utilize, employ, and/or have qualified volunteers, that supports such capital investment.
They have shown some expertise regarding the specific equipment they wish to purchase by listing the equipment with web link, make, model and price.