NOTICE: Your application will NOT be accepted unless all questions are responded to or blanks in the Application are filled. You may use “N/A” (not applicable) if/as appropriate.
Please complete the application using Chrome, Firefox or Safari Browsers.
LIVE STREAMING PREREQUISITES
To qualify for a Live Streaming Grant the applicant must demonstrate an awareness of what Live Streaming is, what it can and cannot do, tools already available to accomplish Live Streaming goals and a clear focus on market building and content development.
Hefferlin urges all Live Streaming applicants to test their market before making and application using whatever equipment might be available “in order to develop some initial results which may provide a basis for further development before applying for a Grant.”
To qualify for an application, applicants must:
- Have a YouTube channel with at least 10 videos uploaded.
- Have a Facebook page (at least 100 likes)
- Have an Instagram page
- Show growth over last two years (in center attendance or online classes)
- Identify a team that understands the use of Live Streaming equipment to be purchased.
- Demonstrate how proposed Live Streaming has and will further SOM teaching.
- Have a marketing plan that requires the requested equipment.
- List requested equipment items individually with prices and an internet link for each item.
- Show Center has funding for yearly subscriptions necessary to stream
If you do not meet any of these criteria but believe that your project should qualify, we will help you to correct possible deficiencies. Please contact:
Rev. Cliff Rubin (Media Committee Member and Live Streaming Chair)
Send a message to Rev. Cliff Rubin